maandag 17 oktober 2011

I am a weasel..





Marit (Left) and Ruth (Right)

Yesterday, after a good party and plenty of drinks Marit and I decided to start a blog which we called 'Weasel in my T-shirt'.
We kinda left it like that and felt asleep right away.
This morning I was like O DUDE we made a new blog; I've gotta write on it!
so I'm just gonna type something to have the first entry post written..
ATM my mom and I are doing a mask, so it's not really the best time, but whatever.. :)




My mom and I've been trough a lot together which makes us really close.. But there are a lot of times that we really can’t stand each other.
My mum is Italian and she definitely has this Mediterranean temperament
It's quite funny to see us together, cause we fight just as much as we do great and fun things!

















me and my mom <3


Marit just called me; Marit is the other person behind this weasel blog..
I’m not quit sure why we decided to call it this way; but it had something to do with the fact that we both have ADHD and wanted something crazy; we’re really random and I think that why we came up with ‘weasel in my t-shirt’.
Marit and I are really impulsive; we always do whatever we want and we do a lot of things without thinking too much about it..
We’re really close and I think that’s mainly because we’re almost the same in things we think and do.

This week I have a holiday.. :D It’s gonna be so much fun! I'm going to do many different things with friends and family!
I’ll keep you updated about it, but for now, I’ve gotta leave..
In a few minutes Joyce and Pim (2 hilarious school budies) are coming, so I’ve gotta hurry!

Love, Ruth

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten